POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.programming : Cloth simulator : Re: Cloth simulator Server Time
28 Jul 2024 18:18:59 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Cloth simulator
From: Martin Magnusson
Date: 25 Nov 1999 21:26:21
Message: <383DF00D.1EDAECE0@student.uu.se>
> Before you sit down to code anything,
The good thing is that I have moved to Canada for the winter, and I no
longer have a computer of my own, which means that I have plenty of time
to plan and think about it (the way you always should do) in stead of
just sitting down and hacking away.

> please look around for some source
> code posted once on the group regarding the creation of cloth
This group?

> Please finish this one (not like me).
Yes, but I think I'll need some help. I guess it will be a fairly large
project to make a useful modeller, especially when it comes to
animating.