POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.programming : Help! RBN_HEIGHTCHANGE Server Time
28 Jul 2024 18:12:02 EDT (-0400)
  Help! RBN_HEIGHTCHANGE (Message 1 to 6 of 6)
From: Margus Ramst
Subject: Help! RBN_HEIGHTCHANGE
Date: 26 May 1999 20:45:51
Message: <374c87af.0@news.povray.org>
I think this has been asked before somewhere here, but I can't find the
post...

I finally decided to try compiling POVWin  (with Borland C++ 5.02); however
I get the error "Undefined symbol 'RBN_HEIGHTCHANGE'" in pvengine.c (line
3920). Can't find any reference to this symbol anywhere else.

Can somebody please tell me what's going on? Gently, please, I'm pretty
ignorant when it comes to C et al.

Margus

Post a reply to this message

On Thu, 27 May 1999 02:43:32 +0300, "Margus Ramst"
<mar### [at] peakeduee> wrote:

>I think this has been asked before somewhere here, but I can't find the
>post...
>
>I finally decided to try compiling POVWin  (with Borland C++ 5.02); however
>I get the error "Undefined symbol 'RBN_HEIGHTCHANGE'" in pvengine.c (line
>3920). Can't find any reference to this symbol anywhere else.
>
>Can somebody please tell me what's going on? Gently, please, I'm pretty
>ignorant when it comes to C et al.

It's in commctrl.h.  It's possible you need a newer version.  You
might be able to download it from
http://msdn.microsoft.com/developer/sdk/platform.asp
if you can figure out where they've hidden it.  (I think it's in the
build environment.)

Post a reply to this message