POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.programming : Help! RBN_HEIGHTCHANGE : Re: Help! RBN_HEIGHTCHANGE (and beyond) Server Time
28 Jul 2024 20:33:34 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Help! RBN_HEIGHTCHANGE (and beyond)
From: Margus Ramst
Date: 31 May 1999 19:19:15
Message: <37530ae3.0@news.povray.org>
Hmm... AFAICS the only referenced header that's obviously NT specific is
winnt.h; however removing it produced several new errors...
Never mind all that though. Since this is only an excercise, I decided to
try compiling just the generic part as a console app. Which worked fine,
until I got to linking the libraries. At this point, the following fatal
error ocurred:

"Symbol __streams marked as __import in c:\program\bc5\lib\cw32mt.lib|files
was public"

I'm still trying to figure this one out. It occurs when I try to link the
libraries statically. When I try dynamic linking, there is no error - but
povray.exe is around 47KB, there are no dlls and, obviously, the thing won't
run.
So the libs are there, but I can't manage to link them...

Margus