POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.programming : Help! RBN_HEIGHTCHANGE : Help! RBN_HEIGHTCHANGE Server Time
28 Jul 2024 20:30:06 EDT (-0400)
  Help! RBN_HEIGHTCHANGE
From: Margus Ramst
Date: 26 May 1999 20:45:51
Message: <374c87af.0@news.povray.org>
I think this has been asked before somewhere here, but I can't find the
post...

I finally decided to try compiling POVWin  (with Borland C++ 5.02); however
I get the error "Undefined symbol 'RBN_HEIGHTCHANGE'" in pvengine.c (line
3920). Can't find any reference to this symbol anywhere else.

Can somebody please tell me what's going on? Gently, please, I'm pretty
ignorant when it comes to C et al.

Margus