POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : sick of video editing software! Server Time
28 Mar 2024 18:39:44 EDT (-0400)
  sick of video editing software! (Message 1 to 5 of 5)
From: Leroy
Subject: sick of video editing software!
Date: 13 Jun 2020 13:45:01
Message: <web.5ee5105e73c5681720ab53c30@news.povray.org>
I've been looking for a decent video editing program. There are a lot of them
out there that are free. Which I like (the free part)the 'lots' is what drive me
crazy. NCH as an example says it for WinXP but when downloaded I get and error
so I go back to the web page go thought the FAQ list and found nothing. So I go
to the tech support fill out the form and hit send. And I get a message that
says in order to get tech support I need to buy the damn thing. There ain't even
a place to tell them their stupid for that. I get tired of reading of all the
hype about a video program only to find that it won't work on my computer or
that I need to add other software to maybe make them work.

 I'm just blowing of steam. I could always try to write my own. That would be a
challenge! At lease it would have just what I need and nothing I don't.

 Maybe one you guys here have a favorite video editor that I would be interested
in. Any ideas would be welcome.

Post a reply to this message