POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : sick of video editing software! : Re: sick of video editing software! Server Time
26 Apr 2024 04:27:46 EDT (-0400)
  Re: sick of video editing software!
From: Zeger Knaepen
Date: 13 Jun 2020 15:31:26
Message: <5ee5298e$1@news.povray.org>
Blender has a built in video editor ("video sequence editor", or VSE for
short), but it's far from the fastest. I use this one, because that's
what I learned editing with :)

OpenShot and ShotCut are two free open source video editors that are
definitely worth checking out.

BlackMagic Design has a free version of DaVinci Resolve, with some
limitations, but nothing serious (like: no 8K editing.. big deal :))

KDEnlive is supposed to be good, but I've never tried it.

HitFilm Express is a free version of HitFilm. Never tried it though. As
far as I understand it, you have to promote them to get a download link
(as in: you have to mention them in a post on Facebook or Twitter).

Hope this helps!
--
ZK