POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : sick of video editing software! : Re: sick of video editing software! Server Time
19 Apr 2024 19:44:26 EDT (-0400)
  Re: sick of video editing software!
From: Leroy
Date: 23 Jun 2020 15:40:00
Message: <web.5ef259d11dbad639c3925270@news.povray.org>
Thanks for your replies!
 I'll go through those editors and see whats what.
I do have a related story. I downloaded VSDC Free. It had many features I like,
It can work with MP4, It has a zoom on the time line, and the cut scene function
worked great. So I spent the weekend editing out the commercials from Super Bowl
highlights I got from TV. To make a long story short, when done, I tried to
watch the edited video all the way through and half way though, first I had a
frozen frame, then the audio got out of since, then CRASH. It wasn't just the
player, Windows just Stop working, no video, no sound, no keyboard.
 I got Windows back up. But, now I don't trust VSDC at all...

Have Fun