POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : New Web Site Server Time
27 Apr 2024 15:20:21 EDT (-0400)
  New Web Site (Message 11 to 20 of 28)
<<< Previous 10 Messages Goto Latest 10 Messages Next 8 Messages >>>
From: Leroy
Subject: Re: New Web Site
Date: 26 Feb 2019 20:40:01
Message: <web.5c75e9349c74ab388a25c4820@news.povray.org>
Up date! I was wrong it wasn't my web server that put the S in the https.
It was my FireFox. You see I copied my web site address from the Email my server
send. It was just www...bla bla bla. So I pasted it in my goto box, got there,
then just bookmarked it.

FireFox don't you just Love It :0

Otherwise I've slow the graphics down a bit on the main page. And did a lot of
clean up. Now everything that I've got on there can be downloaded or viewed.

Have Fun!

Post a reply to this message