POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : Interesting friend suggestion Server Time
3 Jul 2024 01:15:58 EDT (-0400)
  Interesting friend suggestion (Message 1 to 10 of 12)
From: Cousin Ricky
Subject: Interesting friend suggestion
Date: 27 Sep 2015 00:40:01
Message: <web.560772c7348b7613db6413070@news.povray.org>
Facebook just suggested a "Christoph Lipka" as someone I might know.  Well yes,
I've communicated on-line with someone by that name, but I wouldn't go so far as
to say that I /know/ him.  Besides, whoever that person is who was suggested, he
doesn't have any public info on his profile.  I have no way of knowing whether
or not he is our clipka.

How would Facebook know anyway?  As far as I can tell, the only place we're
linked on the Web by both our real names is in one Object Collection document.

Then again, Facebook has also suggested U.S. Supreme Court Justice Ruth Bader
Ginsburg as a friend.  I'm deeply flattered, but don't know her either.

Post a reply to this message

"Cousin Ricky" <rickysttATyahooDOTcom> wrote:
> Facebook just suggested a "Christoph Lipka" as someone I might know.  Well yes,
> I've communicated on-line with someone by that name, but I wouldn't go so far as
> to say that I /know/ him.  Besides, whoever that person is who was suggested, he
> doesn't have any public info on his profile.  I have no way of knowing whether
> or not he is our clipka.
>
> How would Facebook know anyway?  As far as I can tell, the only place we're
> linked on the Web by both our real names is in one Object Collection document.
>
> Then again, Facebook has also suggested U.S. Supreme Court Justice Ruth Bader
> Ginsburg as a friend.  I'm deeply flattered, but don't know her either.

you'd better befriend them, dude

trust the judgement of big bro

Post a reply to this message