POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : Interesting friend suggestion : Re: Interesting friend suggestion Server Time
5 Jul 2024 08:36:14 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Interesting friend suggestion
From: clipka
Date: 1 Oct 2015 11:50:06
Message: <560d562e$1@news.povray.org>
Am 01.10.2015 um 17:23 schrieb Cousin Ricky:

> Clipka is not in my address book.  Facebook could find his email address if they
> spied on my personal email, but I would think that Yahoo! wouldn't give them
> that sort of access.

Are you sure about that?

First, it might be sufficient to spy on the email /metadata/, which
lowers the bar a good deal.

Second, it would obviously suffice if /Yahoo!/ did the spying, and
shared some of the obtained knowledge with Facebook. I wouldn't bet on
Yahoo! being less of a data kraken than its competitors, and they do
have /some/ kind of collaboration going on with Facebook.