POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : Hi, I'm new here... Server Time
3 Jul 2024 00:29:33 EDT (-0400)
  Hi, I'm new here... (Message 1 to 10 of 16)
From: hkarsten
Subject: Hi, I'm new here...
Date: 24 Aug 2015 22:45:01
Message: <web.55dbd66fba73efc72e3f36220@news.povray.org>
No, actually, I lost my account - by losing my access to my very old e-mail back
in Germany...

So here I am, new again ;)

I just wanted to post this picture to say: I love UberPovs stochastic
anti-aliasing !
I was using the Robot-Heaven-Logo from Futurama an gave it to my old Roboy here.

Post a reply to this message

Attachments:
Download 'uber_01.jpg' (378 KB)

Preview of image 'uber_01.jpg'
uber_01.jpg

> No, actually, I lost my account - by losing my access to my very old e-mail back
> in Germany...
>
> So here I am, new again ;)
>
> I just wanted to post this picture to say: I love UberPovs stochastic
> anti-aliasing !
> I was using the Robot-Heaven-Logo from Futurama an gave it to my old Roboy here.

Not really OT...  I would say this belongs in p.b.i.

That said, it's fantastic.  I wish my renders looked half as good.

Regards,
A.D.B.

Post a reply to this message