POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : Hi, I'm new here... : Re: Hi, I'm new here... Server Time
5 Jul 2024 07:33:40 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Hi, I'm new here...
From: hkarsten
Date: 27 Aug 2015 19:55:01
Message: <web.55dfa1f6f54b67892e3f36220@news.povray.org>
Looks like I can share it only to people, registered to copy.com :C

How ever for them who like to download it already:
Log in as: "ray### [at] byomde"
Password: "uberpov"

I know there are some services available, you upload stuff and EVERYBODY can
download it, when heaving the specific link. Thats actually, what I'm looking
for.

To the scene file: Parsing the geometries (specially the level10) can take quite
a while. The script is designed to load it in only ONCE! You can play around
with the scene, render it, and it wound parse all the files again, until you
changing the level of detail again.

Have fun!
Holger Karsten