POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : Hi, I'm new here... : Re: Hi, I'm new here... Server Time
5 Jul 2024 07:55:18 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Hi, I'm new here...
From: hkarsten
Date: 27 Aug 2015 18:45:01
Message: <web.55df92baf54b67892e3f36220@news.povray.org>
Man! This gmx-shit is driving me crazy! now I've done an account and after only
two times of wrong log-ins (pasting wrong stuff into fields first and my browser
did it again by remember it in the first way) now I can't use it anymore, until
I have to fill out a contact-form.
If we all like to access this, it's gona end up catastrophically!

copy.com is running in the background since two hours now, with no response...

Any other suggestions?