POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : I give up rendering, part 2 Server Time
5 Jul 2024 08:16:24 EDT (-0400)
  I give up rendering, part 2 (Message 1 to 5 of 5)
From: jhu
Subject: I give up rendering, part 2
Date: 5 Jul 2015 14:20:01
Message: <web.55997535ae897510d19b0ec40@news.povray.org>
In fact, I give up going outside too. From Unreal Engine 4...

http://i.imgur.com/vbXT9yl.jpg
http://i.imgur.com/O74Beyj.jpg
http://i.imgur.com/h2B62H4.jpg
http://i.imgur.com/tmYqlel.jpg
http://i.imgur.com/FQ2gEr5.jpg
http://i.imgur.com/qAGzTWo.jpg
http://i.imgur.com/O1Z33P8.jpg
http://i.imgur.com/NLxSLrJ.jpg
http://i.imgur.com/YHyS6Sd.jpg
http://i.imgur.com/aVpFURC.jpg

Post a reply to this message

From: clipka
Subject: Re: I give up rendering, part 2
Date: 5 Jul 2015 16:13:19
Message: <55998fdf$1@news.povray.org>
Am 05.07.2015 um 20:19 schrieb jhu:
> In fact, I give up going outside too. From Unreal Engine 4...
>
> http://i.imgur.com/vbXT9yl.jpg
> http://i.imgur.com/O74Beyj.jpg
> http://i.imgur.com/h2B62H4.jpg
> http://i.imgur.com/tmYqlel.jpg
> http://i.imgur.com/FQ2gEr5.jpg
> http://i.imgur.com/qAGzTWo.jpg
> http://i.imgur.com/O1Z33P8.jpg
> http://i.imgur.com/NLxSLrJ.jpg
> http://i.imgur.com/YHyS6Sd.jpg
> http://i.imgur.com/aVpFURC.jpg

I see what you mean.
Damn, what's the name of the game? I want it...

Post a reply to this message

From: Orchid Win7 v1
Date: 6 Jul 2015 03:16:19
Message: <559a2b43$1@news.povray.org>
On 05/07/2015 07:19 PM, jhu wrote:
> In fact, I give up going outside too. From Unreal Engine 4...

Now, see, the beach shots are impressive. But the trees still don't
quite look right. You can just make out the polygon edges on their
trunks, and the snow doesn't quite look right in a way I can't quite put
my finger on...

Also, lining up a shot so it looks amazing from one angle is one thing.
Making a game with playable FPS rates that looks reasonable from all
angles is much harder. ;-)

Post a reply to this message