POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : I give up rendering, part 2 : Re: I give up rendering, part 2 Server Time
8 Jul 2024 08:05:55 EDT (-0400)
  Re: I give up rendering, part 2
From: Orchid Win7 v1
Date: 6 Jul 2015 03:16:19
Message: <559a2b43$1@news.povray.org>
On 05/07/2015 07:19 PM, jhu wrote:
> In fact, I give up going outside too. From Unreal Engine 4...

Now, see, the beach shots are impressive. But the trees still don't
quite look right. You can just make out the polygon edges on their
trunks, and the snow doesn't quite look right in a way I can't quite put
my finger on...

Also, lining up a shot so it looks amazing from one angle is one thing.
Making a game with playable FPS rates that looks reasonable from all
angles is much harder. ;-)