POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : Which qwerty Android? Server Time
29 Jul 2024 00:32:34 EDT (-0400)
  Which qwerty Android? (Message 1 to 9 of 9)
From: Nekar Xenos
Subject: Which qwerty Android?
Date: 1 Sep 2012 05:27:37
Message: <op.wjx9v1j7ufxv4h@xena>
Full touch is not working for me. Swiping 10 times and dropping a call
because of that is very frustrating. My fingers are stubby, so I need to
get a qwerty slide-phone. BB buttons are too small.

Has anyone had a recommendable qwerty Android here?

--
-Nekar Xenos-

Post a reply to this message

> Full touch is not working for me. Swiping 10 times and dropping a call
> because of that is very frustrating. My fingers are stubby, so I need to get
> a qwerty slide-phone. BB buttons are too small.
>
> Has anyone had a recommendable qwerty Android here?

Motorola Droid 3 has an excellent keyboard. Unfortunately, the rest of the
phone sucks, at least if you get it from Verizon. It will randomly turn
itself off, randomly turn itself back on when you want it off, and
spontaneously reboots at least once a week for me, sometimes several times a
day.

--
Darren New, San Diego CA, USA (PST)
   "Oh no! We're out of code juice!"

Post a reply to this message

On Sat, 01 Sep 2012 20:02:09 +0200, Darren New <dne### [at] sanrrcom> wrote:

> On 9/1/2012 2:27, Nekar Xenos wrote:
>> Full touch is not working for me. Swiping 10 times and dropping a call
>> because of that is very frustrating. My fingers are stubby, so I need
>> to get
>> a qwerty slide-phone. BB buttons are too small.
>>
>> Has anyone had a recommendable qwerty Android here?
>
> Motorola Droid 3 has an excellent keyboard. Unfortunately, the rest of
> the phone sucks, at least if you get it from Verizon. It will randomly
> turn itself off, randomly turn itself back on when you want it off, and
> spontaneously reboots at least once a week for me, sometimes several
> times a day.

Sounds scary =S

--
-Nekar Xenos-