POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : Which qwerty Android? : Re: Which qwerty Android? Server Time
28 Jul 2024 22:21:01 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Which qwerty Android?
From: Stephen
Date: 1 Sep 2012 15:26:09
Message: <50426151@news.povray.org>
On 01/09/2012 10:27 AM, Nekar Xenos wrote:

> Has anyone had a recommendable qwerty Android here?

I have a Galaxy S2. The keyboard is fine, especially in landscape mode.
The phone itself is okay. In nine months it has only frozen twice and
rebooted itself twice. But the battery almost runs down in about a day,
quicker if you have WiFi enabled. It is good as an audio book reader
which I listen to in the car (on charge) and an occasional ebook reader
when I’m without my 7” tablet.

--
Regards
     Stephen