POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : Spectral locus Server Time
1 Jul 2024 01:28:15 EDT (-0400)
  Spectral locus (Message 6 to 15 of 25)
<<< Previous 5 Messages Goto Latest 10 Messages Next 10 Messages >>>
From: Mr
Subject: Re: Spectral locus
Date: 13 Mar 2017 06:20:00
Message: <web.58c671affcc363e016086ed00@news.povray.org>
Stephen <mca### [at] aolcom> wrote:
> On 3/12/2017 1:22 PM, Mike Horvath wrote:

> >> It is to me. ;)
> >> From this definition: a curve or other figure formed by all the points
> >> satisfying a particular equation of the relation between coordinates, or
> >> by a point, line, or surface moving according to mathematically defined
> >> conditions.
> >>
> >> A sphere fits that description. All points equidistant from the centre.
> >>

> > Okay thanks.
> >

> But remember that I have to take my socks off to count past 10. :)
>

> --
>
> Regards
>      Stephen

:-D !
I thought POVers used only binary ?

Post a reply to this message

From: Stephen
Date: 13 Mar 2017 06:54:17
Message: <58c67a59$1@news.povray.org>
On 3/13/2017 10:17 AM, Mr wrote:
> Stephen <mca### [at] aolcom> wrote:

>> But remember that I have to take my socks off to count past 10. :)
>>

>> --
>>
>> Regards
>>       Stephen
>
> :-D !
> I thought POVers used only binary ?

I thought it pretentious to say count past 30. Which is true. Which is
how I count on my fingers. I can count in binary but it doesn't do my
arthritis any good. ;)

--

Regards
     Stephen

Post a reply to this message

From: clipka
Date: 13 Mar 2017 12:30:51
Message: <58c6c93b$1@news.povray.org>
Am 13.03.2017 um 11:17 schrieb Mr:

>> But remember that I have to take my socks off to count past 10. :)
>
> :-D !
> I thought POVers used only binary ?

Why, no, of course they don't. POV-Ray only deals in floating-point
numbers, not binary integers ;)

Post a reply to this message