POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : Constituent Survey Server Time
7 Jun 2024 06:16:52 EDT (-0400)
  Constituent Survey (Message 1 to 10 of 11)
From: Jim Holsenback
Subject: Constituent Survey
Date: 14 Jan 2017 15:59:57
Message: <587a914d$1@news.povray.org>
Got a constituent survey from my (didn't vote for him) US congressmen in
the snail mail yesterday. Damn right I filled it out ... went to slip it
into the return envelope and damned if it didn't require return postage.
Holy crap ... yet another way for me to have to pay for my opinion.

Post a reply to this message

On 1/14/2017 8:59 PM, Jim Holsenback wrote:
> Got a constituent survey from my (didn't vote for him) US congressmen in
> the snail mail yesterday. Damn right I filled it out ... went to slip it
> into the return envelope and damned if it didn't require return postage.
> Holy crap ... yet another way for me to have to pay for my opinion.

But it ticks the box: Did you ask. ;)

--

Regards
     Stephen