POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : Constituent Survey : Re: Constituent Survey Server Time
18 Jun 2024 10:15:53 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Constituent Survey
From: Jim Holsenback
Date: 14 Jan 2017 19:07:45
Message: <587abd51$1@news.povray.org>
On 1/14/2017 5:42 PM, Stephen wrote:
> On 1/14/2017 8:59 PM, Jim Holsenback wrote:
>> Got a constituent survey from my (didn't vote for him) US congressmen in
>> the snail mail yesterday. Damn right I filled it out ... went to slip it
>> into the return envelope and damned if it didn't require return postage.
>> Holy crap ... yet another way for me to have to pay for my opinion.
>
> But it ticks the box: Did you ask. ;)

well i answered all the questions as a loyal member of the opposition
should. it seems that they are bent on privatizing veterans care and
well health care in general. funny how the questionnaire didn't include
one of the biggest wastes ... the postal service. great idea when it was
pony express because no one else had the will or means. for years the
postal service has been operating at a multi-billion per year deficit. i
say privatize it and plow the savings back into health care concerns.