POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : Long threads Server Time
8 Jul 2024 07:31:27 EDT (-0400)
  Long threads (Message 603 to 612 of 642)
From: Doctor John
Subject: Re: A new branch
Date: 29 Sep 2016 06:13:02
Message: <57ece92e@news.povray.org>
On 29/09/16 04:33, Stephen wrote:

> Masterly move there. Not many can open their gob and hesitate at the
> same time, without drooling.
>
> BUZZ

Do I detect a certain level of sarcasm there? ... and this from a man
who is incapable of performing a double Humphrey with split diagonal?

No matter. Sven is on his way to tutor you in the more arcane skills of
reverse entrants.

John
--
It's not about bravery.
It's about doing what I need to do to win

Post a reply to this message

On 9/29/2016 11:13 AM, Doctor John wrote:
> On 29/09/16 04:33, Stephen wrote:
>>
>> Masterly move there. Not many can open their gob and hesitate at the
>> same time, without drooling.
>>
>> BUZZ
>>

> Do I detect a certain level of sarcasm there?

Look at the time stamp of the post, my fine feathered friend.

> ... and this from a man
> who is incapable of performing a double Humphrey with split diagonal?

It is hard to do a single humph with my condition.
But I keep practising.

> No matter. Sven is on his way to tutor you in the more arcane skills of
> reverse entrants.

Good, then I will get all the ins and outs of your doings.

You went to Warren Street. Then I to Leicester square and Jim to South Ken.
Even without taking my socks and shoes off. I reckon it is your turn and
you are prevaricating because Jim has set you up and is in with a chance.

--

Regards
     Stephen

Post a reply to this message

> On 9/29/2016 11:13 AM, Doctor John wrote:
>>
>> Do I detect a certain level of sarcasm there?
>
> Look at the time stamp of the post, my fine feathered friend.

I did. What the hell were you doing up at that time?

>> ... and this from a man
>> who is incapable of performing a double Humphrey with split diagonal?
>>

> It is hard to do a single humph with my condition.
> But I keep practising.

Much like my GP who should have retired years ago.

>> No matter. Sven is on his way to tutor you in the more arcane skills of
>> reverse entrants.
>>

> Good, then I will get all the ins and outs of your doings.
>

> You went to Warren Street. Then I to Leicester square and Jim to South Ken.
> Even without taking my socks and shoes off. I reckon it is your turn and
> you are prevaricating because Jim has set you up and is in with a chance.

Because we seem to have a little time to kill, I think I'll take in a
radio play at the BBC Radio Theatre:

Portland Place (by bus)

John