POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : Long threads : Re: A new branch Server Time
6 Oct 2024 04:14:20 EDT (-0400)
  Re: A new branch
From: Stephen
Date: 29 Sep 2016 06:42:32
Message: <57ecf018$1@news.povray.org>
On 9/29/2016 11:13 AM, Doctor John wrote:
> On 29/09/16 04:33, Stephen wrote:
>>
>> Masterly move there. Not many can open their gob and hesitate at the
>> same time, without drooling.
>>
>> BUZZ
>>

> Do I detect a certain level of sarcasm there?

Look at the time stamp of the post, my fine feathered friend.

> ... and this from a man
> who is incapable of performing a double Humphrey with split diagonal?

It is hard to do a single humph with my condition.
But I keep practising.

> No matter. Sven is on his way to tutor you in the more arcane skills of
> reverse entrants.

Good, then I will get all the ins and outs of your doings.

You went to Warren Street. Then I to Leicester square and Jim to South Ken.
Even without taking my socks and shoes off. I reckon it is your turn and
you are prevaricating because Jim has set you up and is in with a chance.

--

Regards
     Stephen