POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : Long threads : Re: A new branch Server Time
6 Oct 2024 04:33:06 EDT (-0400)
  Re: A new branch
From: Doctor John
Date: 29 Sep 2016 13:07:22
Message: <57ed4a4a$1@news.povray.org>
On 29/09/16 11:42, Stephen wrote:
> On 9/29/2016 11:13 AM, Doctor John wrote:
>>
>> Do I detect a certain level of sarcasm there?
>
> Look at the time stamp of the post, my fine feathered friend.

I did. What the hell were you doing up at that time?

>> ... and this from a man
>> who is incapable of performing a double Humphrey with split diagonal?
>>

> It is hard to do a single humph with my condition.
> But I keep practising.

Much like my GP who should have retired years ago.

>> No matter. Sven is on his way to tutor you in the more arcane skills of
>> reverse entrants.
>>

> Good, then I will get all the ins and outs of your doings.
>

> You went to Warren Street. Then I to Leicester square and Jim to South Ken.
> Even without taking my socks and shoes off. I reckon it is your turn and
> you are prevaricating because Jim has set you up and is in with a chance.

Because we seem to have a little time to kill, I think I'll take in a
radio play at the BBC Radio Theatre:

Portland Place (by bus)

John
--
It's not about bravery.
It's about doing what I need to do to win