POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : Long threads Server Time
6 Oct 2024 17:23:53 EDT (-0400)
  Long threads (Message 111 to 120 of 642)
From: Stephen
Subject: Re: Long threads
Date: 4 Aug 2016 04:30:39
Message: <57a2fd2f$1@news.povray.org>
On 8/4/2016 3:29 AM, Jim Henderson wrote:
> On Thu, 04 Aug 2016 00:43:28 +0100, Doctor John wrote:

>>> Clever move.  But was it clever enough?
>>>
>>> Lancaster Gate

Hmm. My first thought is to nip across the park to South...

But that is too obvious.
So I'll wander over to Queensway. There is a nice little restaurant that
The Two Ronnies used to frequent after recording their shows.

So it is Queensway.

>> Nice one! You've played this game before, haven't you?
>
> Once or twice. ;)
>
>> John [waiting for Stephen to wake up and make his move]
>
> Time for me to make curry. :)

Hope you enjoyed it. I had one last night too. Yum yum. :)

--

Regards
     Stephen

Post a reply to this message