POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : Long threads : Re: Long threads Server Time
6 Oct 2024 19:16:32 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Long threads
From: Doctor John
Date: 4 Aug 2016 16:36:31
Message: <57a3a74f$1@news.povray.org>
On 04/08/16 19:16, Jim Henderson wrote:
> On Thu, 04 Aug 2016 19:14:41 +0100, Stephen wrote:

>>> Ah, you might well have fallen for it.  We'll see after John makes his
>>> move. :)
>>>

>> Just because you're paranoid doesn't mean they aren't after you.
>
> True. :)

Sorry I'm late lads. Bloody meeting went on for hours and, at the end of
it, all that had been agreed was the date for the next one.
[Glances at board and permits himself a wry smile]
Portland Place

>>> Very much.  And I'll have the rest for lunch today.  Only problem was
>>> that it was a bit too wet - we didn't let it simmer long enough to cook
>>> off the liquid.
>>>

>> All the more juice for the nan bread to soak up.
>
> That's certainly true.  Which reminds me, I need to get the oven going
> for the naan for lunch.
>
> Jim

[Uses brand new phone to call for pizza] Did I mention that I've got a
new phone? Samsung S7 with 128GB of MicroSD

John
--
It's not about bravery.
It's about doing what I need to do to win