POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : Long threads : Re: Long threads Server Time
6 Oct 2024 19:17:28 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Long threads
From: Jim Henderson
Date: 4 Aug 2016 23:04:36
Message: <57a40244$1@news.povray.org>
On Thu, 04 Aug 2016 21:36:31 +0100, Doctor John wrote:

> Sorry I'm late lads. Bloody meeting went on for hours and, at the end of
> it, all that had been agreed was the date for the next one.
> [Glances at board and permits himself a wry smile]

That's quite alright - life happens, even in the middle of a game of
MC. :)

> Portland Place

Hyde Park Corner, but without the moped this time.

> [Uses brand new phone to call for pizza] Did I mention that I've got a
> new phone? Samsung S7 with 128GB of MicroSD

Nice.  :)

We made pizza from scratch last weekend - going to probably have another
go this weekend, as it was the first time we'd done the dough from
scratch as well, and it was a little puffy.

Mine was tasty, but sadly A's was burnt (needed a little longer and we
lost track of time).

Homemade tacos tonight, though we're not making the tortillas from
scratch, as that's just silly. :D

Jim