POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : Long threads Server Time
1 Jul 2024 01:15:44 EDT (-0400)
  Long threads (Message 11 to 20 of 642)
From: Stephen
Subject: Re: Long threads
Date: 27 Jul 2016 17:49:43
Message: <57992c77@news.povray.org>
On 7/27/2016 10:24 PM, Doctor John wrote:
> On 27/07/16 17:05, Jim Henderson wrote:
>>
>> That's a shame, we need to do better. ;)
>>
>> Jim
>>

> Well, there's nothing stopping us from starting now. If we're going to
> beat the record we'll need a few more people to help and forking is to
> be encouraged (No, Samantha, I said _forking_)
>
> So without more ado:
> London Bridge

But more ado is required.

Rules and variations. If you please.

--

3 dot 4 dot 2 dot, dash.

Regards
     Stephen

Post a reply to this message

From: Doctor John
Date: 27 Jul 2016 18:10:37
Message: <5799315d$1@news.povray.org>
On 27/07/16 22:49, Stephen wrote:

> But more ado is required.
>
> Rules and variations. If you please.

Those are to be supplied, after due discussion, by the players
themselves. You don't expect me to hand-hold you through this whole
exercise, do you?

John [wanders off muttering "Kids today. Don't know they're born]
--
It's not about bravery.
It's about doing what I need to do to win

Post a reply to this message