POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : Long threads : Re: Long threads Server Time
3 Jul 2024 00:08:50 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Long threads
From: Jim Henderson
Date: 27 Jul 2016 18:16:03
Message: <579932a3$1@news.povray.org>
On Wed, 27 Jul 2016 23:10:37 +0100, Doctor John wrote:

> On 27/07/16 22:49, Stephen wrote:
>>
>> But more ado is required.
>>
>> Rules and variations. If you please.
>>

> Those are to be supplied, after due discussion, by the players
> themselves. You don't expect me to hand-hold you through this whole
> exercise, do you?
>
> John [wanders off muttering "Kids today. Don't know they're born]

You'd think he'd never played it before or something. ;)

Piccadilly Circus.

Interestingly, also the name of an arcade at the shopping mall near me
when I was growing up.  Never got to go there - my dad couldn't see the
sense in spending money in an arcade on something so nonessential as
entertainment.

My older half-brother used to give us bicentennial quarters (which were
supposed to be good luck for kids playing arcade games), and we never
actually got to use them for the intended purpose.

Jim