POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : Long threads : Re: Long threads Server Time
2 Jul 2024 23:35:21 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Long threads
From: Jim Henderson
Date: 27 Jul 2016 19:58:39
Message: <57994aaf@news.povray.org>
On Wed, 27 Jul 2016 23:30:29 +0100, Stephen wrote:

>> You'd think he'd never played it before or something. ;)
>>

> Fairy Nuff.
> Northern line is running late due to under crowding.
>
>> Piccadilly Circus.
>>

> Heathrow.

Take care not to get stuck in terminal 2.  I've seen that happen, and
while it makes MC a lot more interesting for those not stuck, it's quite
frustrating for the person who is stuck.

>> Interestingly, also the name of an arcade at the shopping mall near me
>> when I was growing up.  Never got to go there - my dad couldn't see the
>> sense in spending money in an arcade on something so nonessential as
>> entertainment.
>>
>> My older half-brother used to give us bicentennial quarters (which were
>> supposed to be good luck for kids playing arcade games), and we never
>> actually got to use them for the intended purpose.
>>

> But you did not lose anything. So they were lucky quarters.

Ah, but I did lose "not being bored" some days - when my friends all went
to the arcade, and I had to go home.

Then again, maybe that's why I enjoy playing games so much now. :)

Jim