POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : Introducing the Bue'Harian phonetic writing system Server Time
28 Jul 2024 00:34:31 EDT (-0400)
  Introducing the Bue'Harian phonetic writing system (Message 1 to 5 of 5)
From: Nekar Xenos
Subject: Introducing the Bue'Harian phonetic writing system
Date: 22 Jun 2016 15:38:11
Message: <576ae923@news.povray.org>
I've been thinking of creating a phonetic writing system that could be
relatively easily understood visually. Basically a featural phonetic
system.

I still need to add tones and more advanced features.

Please let me know if it is understandable to use.
Suggestions are welcome.

https://drive.google.com/folderview?id=0B3kSno0ESYYoTVJSRklEeVhGOHc&usp=sharing

-Nekar Xenos-

Post a reply to this message