POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : Oculus Rift lock-down? Server Time
1 Jul 2024 01:15:44 EDT (-0400)
  Oculus Rift lock-down? (Message 11 to 19 of 19)
From: Anthony D  Baye
Subject: Re: Oculus Rift lock-down?
Date: 23 May 2016 00:05:01
Message: <web.57427ec859fd4584fd6b6fe10@news.povray.org>
Doctor John <j.g### [at] gmailcom> wrote:
> On 22/05/16 00:39, clipka wrote:
> >
> > They never sold out to Google.
> > They sold out to that other bastard.
> >

> You are, of course, right.
>
> However, in Anthony's defence it is easy to get confused by the
> similarities between the companies. Farcebok, Giggle, Twatter; they're
> all the same.
>
> John
> --
> Protect the Earth
> It was not given to you by your parents
> You hold it in trust for your children

I only remembered about it because Notch pulled the plug on the Occulus port of
Minecraft when it happened.

Then he turned around and sold MC to M$...  -I- didn't miss the irony.

A.D.B.

Post a reply to this message

From: nemesis
Date: 23 May 2016 18:05:01
Message: <web.57437ddd59fd4584422d35bb0@news.povray.org>
"Anthony D. Baye" <Sha### [at] spamnomorehotmailcom> wrote:
> I only remembered about it because Notch pulled the plug on the Occulus port of
> Minecraft when it happened.

yeah, that's how I always pictured VR:  blocky and retro

Post a reply to this message