POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : Quantum Pov, soon? Server Time
5 Jul 2024 06:40:20 EDT (-0400)
  Quantum Pov, soon? (Message 111 to 120 of 130)
From: scott
Subject: Re: Quantum Pov, soon?
Date: 13 May 2016 06:52:19
Message: <5735b1e3$1@news.povray.org>
>> Feel free to correct me where my understanding :-)
>
> Are you forgetting about the constant heater current? ;-)

My course was this millennium (just)...

Post a reply to this message

From: Thomas de Groot
Date: 13 May 2016 08:06:35
Message: <5735c34b$1@news.povray.org>
On 13-5-2016 9:28, Stephen wrote:
>> On 13-5-2016 0:52, dick balaska wrote:
>>> Am 2016-05-11 02:53, also sprach Thomas de Groot:

>>> It is already done, and not done.
>>>

>> Somehow I always get the dead cat.
>>

> You are doing something wrong, then.
> Try going to the world where it's living. See, easy.

It is living but I burn my fingers instead.

--
Thomas

Post a reply to this message

From: Stephen
Date: 13 May 2016 08:11:34
Message: <5735c476@news.povray.org>
On 5/13/2016 11:52 AM, scott wrote:
>>> Feel free to correct me where my understanding :-)
>>
>> Are you forgetting about the constant heater current? ;-)
>
> My course was this millennium (just)...

Just going back to basics.

There is a look of the quantum about thermionic emission.

--

Regards
     Stephen

Post a reply to this message

From: Stephen
Date: 13 May 2016 08:14:52
Message: <5735c53c$1@news.povray.org>
On 5/13/2016 1:06 PM, Thomas de Groot wrote:
> On 13-5-2016 9:28, Stephen wrote:

>>> Somehow I always get the dead cat.
>>>

>> You are doing something wrong, then.
>> Try going to the world where it's living. See, easy.
>>

> It is living but I burn my fingers instead.

On consideration, I still think that you are doing something wrong.

--

Regards
     Stephen

Post a reply to this message

>> It is living but I burn my fingers instead.
>>

> On consideration, I still think that you are doing something wrong.

Just a shot in the dark. Are you keeping your eye on Maxwell's Demon?

--

Regards
     Stephen

Post a reply to this message

>>> It is living but I burn my fingers instead.
>>>

>> On consideration, I still think that you are doing something wrong.
>

> Just a shot in the dark. Are you keeping your eye on Maxwell's Demon?

Argh! Forgot about that one!

--
Thomas

Post a reply to this message