POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : Macro lens Server Time
1 Jul 2024 02:31:47 EDT (-0400)
  Macro lens (Message 1 to 7 of 7)
From: Orchid Win7 v1
Subject: Macro lens
Date: 13 Apr 2016 13:02:37
Message: <570e7bad@news.povray.org>

I took it out of the box and marvelled at how heavy it is. Then I read
the large printed manual to learn how to use it. And then I walked
outside in the dazzling sunshine, and almost immediately took these images:

Post a reply to this message

Attachments:
Download 'dsc_0021.jpg' (214 KB) Download 'dsc_0074.jpg' (210 KB) Download 'dsc_0177 crop.jpg' (409 KB) Download 'dsc_0289.jpg' (239 KB) Download 'dsc_0296.jpg' (165 KB)

Preview of image 'dsc_0021.jpg'
dsc_0021.jpg

Preview of image 'dsc_0074.jpg'
dsc_0074.jpg