POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : Macro lens : Re: Macro lens Server Time
3 Jul 2024 01:27:56 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Macro lens
From: Orchid Win7 v1
Date: 15 Apr 2016 13:01:43
Message: <57111e77$1@news.povray.org>
On 15/04/2016 02:15 AM, Francois Labreque wrote:

> Two things:

Um... isn't that 3?

> 1. We warned you that buying a decent camera was going to be expensive.

IT'S TRUE! IT'S ALL TRUE!!

> 2. Do you remember how a few years ago, you thought that spending this
> amount of money on trivial things would never be within your grasp?

interesting, because last month the company *failed to pay me* due to
cashflow problems. Not sure if rolling in cash now, or desperately
trying to pretend there isn't a problem...

> 3. Happy birthday.

Thanks.

> Very nice.

I thought these are pretty sensational.

Of course, on the other hand, Facebook is flooded with professionally
shot photographs of "inspirational" landscapes and such. It's hard to
compete with that.

Still, *I* think they look good.