POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : Macro lens : Re: Macro lens Server Time
3 Jul 2024 01:08:37 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Macro lens
From: Orchid Win7 v1
Date: 14 Apr 2016 13:47:56
Message: <570fd7cc$1@news.povray.org>
On 13/04/2016 06:23 PM, Doctor John wrote:
> On 13/04/16 18:03, Orchid Win7 v1 wrote:
>> As you can see, the lens was clearly worth every penny. These are
>> *easily* the very best photographs I've taken in my entire life. And I
>> wasn't even *trying* all that hard...
>
> An excellent start, Andrew. Now let's see what you can do when you get
> serious ;-)

Thanks! I was astonished when I got home and looked at these pictures.
They look so much better than anything I've done before. My *problem*
seems to be getting anybody else to give a fig. Most people are like
"oh, that's nice dear". I want people's eyes to fall out!

The *other* problem, of course, is finding new places to shoot things. I
think I've done my around my house to death now.

> BTW Belated Happy Birthday

Thanks. :-)

I also got a smartphone, which I'm still figuring out how to use...