POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : Open souce/syrup Server Time
5 Jul 2024 09:11:35 EDT (-0400)
  Open souce/syrup (Message 21 to 30 of 50)
From: Thomas de Groot
Subject: Re: Open souce/syrup
Date: 25 Feb 2016 03:24:08
Message: <56ceba28$1@news.povray.org>
On 25-2-2016 9:18, Stephen wrote:
> That was nicely written and describes exactly how I felt. When I moved
> to an area where all of the butchers were halal. That's what chicken
> tasted like when it was a treat. :-)

Absolutely true! The best meat I ever ate in recent years came from a
halal butcher. Unfortunately I have moved to a place without one now. :-(

>> ** Yes, I said fifty years ago.  I was twelve.
>
> I and a few others still have a few years on you, young lady. :-)

Hm hm... ;-)

> It is good to see you dropping in again.

Yep!

--
Thomas

Post a reply to this message

From: Stephen
Date: 25 Feb 2016 03:33:21
Message: <56cebc51$1@news.povray.org>
On 2/25/2016 8:24 AM, Thomas de Groot wrote:
> On 25-2-2016 9:18, Stephen wrote:
>> That was nicely written and describes exactly how I felt. When I moved
>> to an area where all of the butchers were halal. That's what chicken
>> tasted like when it was a treat. :-)
>>

> Absolutely true! The best meat I ever ate in recent years came from a
> halal butcher. Unfortunately I have moved to a place without one now. :-(

So have I but I am still within reach of one. With a bit of effort.

--

Regards
     Stephen

Post a reply to this message