POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : Tablet technology Server Time
5 Jul 2024 08:37:00 EDT (-0400)
  Tablet technology (Message 11 to 20 of 37)
From: Stephen
Subject: Re: Tablet technology
Date: 18 Oct 2015 16:08:24
Message: <5623fc38$1@news.povray.org>
On 10/18/2015 8:48 PM, Jim Henderson wrote:
> On Sun, 18 Oct 2015 19:54:44 +0100, Stephen wrote:
>
>> You can switch that function off if you want. Also there is a function
>> that you can "type" by sliding your finger over the keyboard and pausing
>> for a fraction on the letter you want to select.
>
> Using swype (which is what I use), you don't even need to pause.
>
> But I do have a bluetooth keyboard (built into the case) for the times I
> need to write something more involved.  Swype, though, is pretty fast
> compared to normal typing.

I don't actually use it, Jim. I seldom use my mobile device for sending
emails.

--

Regards
     Stephen

Post a reply to this message

From: Stephen
Date: 18 Oct 2015 16:11:17
Message: <5623fce5$1@news.povray.org>
On 10/18/2015 8:46 PM, Jim Henderson wrote:
>   watch TV

The last time I watched anything on my tablet was:
"You can go to Hell. I'm going to Texas."
But I've mentioned that before.

--

Regards
     Stephen