POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : AC Unity Server Time
28 Jul 2024 16:27:17 EDT (-0400)
  AC Unity (Message 1 to 10 of 35)
From: nemesis
Subject: AC Unity
Date: 18 Nov 2014 23:55:00
Message: <web.546c2274fcdc32866bb028e30@news.povray.org>
I'm impressed!  No one here impressed with this game yet?

a few mouthfuls to wet your appetite for gaming's finest CG-like hour so far.
No cutscenes, directly from gameplay angles on my PS4:

http://i1373.photobucket.com/albums/ag373/fotograma/AC%20Unity/AssassinsCreedregUnity_20141113011026_zps52b5460d.jpg~or
iginal

http://i1373.photobucket.com/albums/ag373/fotograma/AC%20Unity/AssassinsCreedregUnity_20141112104723_zpsd14b2684.jpg~or
iginal

http://i1373.photobucket.com/albums/ag373/fotograma/AC%20Unity/AssassinsCreedregUnity_20141115122634_zps248444fc.jpg~or
iginal

http://i1373.photobucket.com/albums/ag373/fotograma/AC%20Unity/AssassinsCreedregUnity_20141115181314_zpsef04b85e.jpg~or
iginal

http://i1373.photobucket.com/albums/ag373/fotograma/AC%20Unity/AssassinsCreedregUnity_20141117102349_zps09ac73b9.jpg~or
iginal

it does seem to really employ some GI of sorts.  Materials as hair, skin velvet
and silk look very realistic and incredible in motion...

granted there's a lot of level of detail management and in-game models are not
as detailed as some other games, but there's a staggering ammount of models in
the crowds... plus, it's an open-world gameplay, you can cover pretty much all
of France...

Post a reply to this message