POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : AC Unity : Re: AC Unity Server Time
28 Jul 2024 08:28:24 EDT (-0400)
  Re: AC Unity
From: Nekar Xenos
Date: 20 Nov 2014 23:39:33
Message: <op.xpnq74bvufxv4h@xena.home>

http://i1373.photobucket.com/albums/ag373/fotograma/AC%20Unity/AssassinsCreedregUnity_20141113011026_zps52b5460d.jpg~or

http://i1373.photobucket.com/albums/ag373/fotograma/AC%20Unity/AssassinsCreedregUnity_20141112104723_zpsd14b2684.jpg~or

http://i1373.photobucket.com/albums/ag373/fotograma/AC%20Unity/AssassinsCreedregUnity_20141115122634_zps248444fc.jpg~or

http://i1373.photobucket.com/albums/ag373/fotograma/AC%20Unity/AssassinsCreedregUnity_20141115181314_zpsef04b85e.jpg~or

http://i1373.photobucket.com/albums/ag373/fotograma/AC%20Unity/AssassinsCreedregUnity_20141117102349_zps09ac73b9.jpg~or
> iginal
>

> it does seem to really employ some GI of sorts.  Materials as hair, skin
> velvet
> and silk look very realistic and incredible in motion...
>
> granted there's a lot of level of detail management and in-game models
> are not
> as detailed as some other games, but there's a staggering ammount of
> models in
> the crowds... plus, it's an open-world gameplay, you can cover pretty
> much all
> of France...

Still, nothing beats Crysis 3 faces yet.
But gameplay is the most important thing in games.

--
-Nekar Xenos-