POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : missing flower Server Time
28 Jul 2024 12:26:47 EDT (-0400)
  missing flower (Message 11 to 20 of 49)
From: Doctor John
Subject: Re: missing flower
Date: 28 Sep 2014 11:24:57
Message: <54282849$1@news.povray.org>
On 28/09/14 14:33, Orchid Win7 v1 wrote:
> (Anyone remember when this forum was so busy that it was logistically
> difficult to actually *read* all the traffic faster than it's being
> posted?)

Indeed I do. I seem to remember a list of posting statistics that placed
you in #1 and me in #2. But that was many years ago

> I honestly didn't think anybody actually takes any notice of me.

What? A day without you is like a day with no sunrise.

> The last few days, for a combination of reasons, I've been feeling very
> depressed. I just can't seem to snap out of it. I haven't felt like this
> for a long time. Hopefully it'll go away again soon...

Just keep posting here. Even if we can't cure your depression, our
insanity might give you the occasional cause to smile

John
--
Protect the Earth
It was not given to you by your parents