POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : missing flower : Re: missing flower Server Time
28 Jul 2024 14:34:36 EDT (-0400)
  Re: missing flower
From: Doctor John
Date: 28 Sep 2014 14:56:24
Message: <542859d8$1@news.povray.org>
On 28/09/14 19:40, Orchid Win7 v1 wrote:

> Given that I am now a home-owner, I presume I will never again be able
> to afford such a thing.

To the contrary, now you're a home-owner your credit rating has gone
through the roof.

<snip>

> So yeah. This is going to mean some big changes. First, the guy she's
> marrying lives in America. So she's moving to America, and I'll probably
> never see her again. Second, his entire family is Greek Orthodox, so
> she's in training for that. (I really hope this doesn't mean she turns
> into one of those crazy religious fundamentalists...)

Nah! The worst that could happen is that she'll insist on cooking
Kleftiko and giving you Baklava at every opportunity.

> Oh yeah. And the wedding is happening in Boston. (I don't know where
> that is yet.)

East Coast. So closer than you think

<another snip>

> On the other hand, IT'S MY SISTER'S WEDDING! She's my only sister, it's
> the single most important day of her entire life... what sort of
> arsehole would I be if I'm not there?

You answer your own question right there.

> So... yeah. Obviously I have to be there. Naturally I'm terrified. But
> the wedding doesn't happen for ages, so no need to panic just yet. (The
> wedding is approximately 1 year from now.) Plenty of time to worry about
> it later.
>
> So there's that.

More practically, think about a wedding present ;-)

Joh
--
Protect the Earth
It was not given to you by your parents