POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : Senator Asks Official Why He's Giving More Money To People Who Break The Law. He Answers Poorly. Server Time
28 Jul 2024 18:23:03 EDT (-0400)
  Senator Asks Official Why He's Giving More Money To People Who Break The Law. He Answers Poorly. (Message 41 to 50 of 119)
From: Saul Luizaga
Subject: Re: Senator Asks Official Why He's Giving MoreMoneyToPeopleWhoBreakTheLaw.HeAnswers Poorly.
Date: 25 Sep 2014 05:43:03
Message: <5423e3a7$1@news.povray.org>
BTW When I call something stupid is because I deemed so after reasoning,
not for the purpose on insult, private server or not, and probably I
give an explanation why if it's probably not obvious.

Post a reply to this message

So you can reason... now use it on my post you rejected.

Post a reply to this message