POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : OMG, we're infested with dinosaurs Server Time
28 Jul 2024 12:31:49 EDT (-0400)
  OMG, we're infested with dinosaurs (Message 1 to 6 of 6)
From: Doctor John
Subject: OMG, we're infested with dinosaurs
Date: 9 Sep 2014 20:51:01
Message: <540fa075$1@news.povray.org>
It's nearly two in the morning and I have been on a dinosaur hunt.

The Feegle woke about an hour ago and insisted that there were dinosaurs
hiding all over our apartment. I was forced to catch one living on top
of the 'fridge, a couple in the living room cupboards and a very elusive
one in the bathroom.

Still, it could have been worse; James (Holsenback) is probably
suffering from an infestation of princesses (or even fairies).

John
--
Protect the Earth
It was not given to you by your parents

Post a reply to this message

Le 10/09/2014 02:50, Doctor John a écrit :
> It's nearly two in the morning and I have been on a dinosaur hunt.
>
> The Feegle woke about an hour ago and insisted that there were dinosaurs
> hiding all over our apartment. I was forced to catch one living on top
> of the 'fridge, a couple in the living room cupboards and a very elusive
> one in the bathroom.
>
> Still, it could have been worse; James (Holsenback) is probably
> suffering from an infestation of princesses (or even fairies).
>
> John

Did you check for mice ?

The hearing of the Feegle, due to the incredible genetic heritage and
its all mighty youth, might be able to catch the noise of the tiny rodents.

That or it's about time to introduce the feminine element that insists
on tidying up everything right after usage.

--
Just because nobody complains does not mean all parachutes are perfect.

Post a reply to this message

On 09/09/2014 08:50 PM, Doctor John wrote:
> It's nearly two in the morning and I have been on a dinosaur hunt.
>
> The Feegle woke about an hour ago and insisted that there were dinosaurs
> hiding all over our apartment. I was forced to catch one living on top
> of the 'fridge, a couple in the living room cupboards and a very elusive
> one in the bathroom.
>
> Still, it could have been worse; James (Holsenback) is probably
> suffering from an infestation of princesses (or even fairies).

Spiders ... and bugs in general this week

Post a reply to this message