POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : OMG, we're infested with dinosaurs : OMG, we're infested with dinosaurs Server Time
28 Jul 2024 10:27:48 EDT (-0400)
  OMG, we're infested with dinosaurs
From: Doctor John
Date: 9 Sep 2014 20:51:01
Message: <540fa075$1@news.povray.org>
It's nearly two in the morning and I have been on a dinosaur hunt.

The Feegle woke about an hour ago and insisted that there were dinosaurs
hiding all over our apartment. I was forced to catch one living on top
of the 'fridge, a couple in the living room cupboards and a very elusive
one in the bathroom.

Still, it could have been worse; James (Holsenback) is probably
suffering from an infestation of princesses (or even fairies).

John
--
Protect the Earth
It was not given to you by your parents