POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : Really? Server Time
29 Jul 2024 04:24:33 EDT (-0400)
  Really? (Message 81 to 90 of 121)
From: Stephen
Subject: Re: Really?
Date: 13 Sep 2014 17:01:52
Message: <5414b0c0$1@news.povray.org>
On 13/09/2014 04:12, Jim Henderson wrote:
> On Sat, 13 Sep 2014 04:04:57 +0100, Doctor John wrote:
>

>> Pimlico (southbound platform)

I did not think that Jim would fall for that one. South of the river at
this time of night.

> Clever.  I see that you're starting a game of that game that we love so
> much, that game that has a long history of being played and loved by so
> many people around the world. ;)

:-D

> Vauxhall Bridge Road (towards Trafalgar Square)

Good recovery, that man!
Watch for the diagonal, though.

PS I missed the whole of the last series. Been meaning to write.

--

Regards
     Stephen

Post a reply to this message

From: Stephen
Date: 13 Sep 2014 17:05:34
Message: <5414b19e$1@news.povray.org>
On 13/09/2014 03:14, Saul Luizaga wrote:
> Well blame the Monetary System, promoter of all corruption,

I do, I do.

>  so, politics being the pit of corruption, shouldn't be a surprise
> politicians get corrupted.

Some are born corrupt, some achieve corruption, and some have corruption
thrust upon them. ;-)

Never trust a man who wants power.

--

Regards