POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : Yeah, I'm here ... Server Time
28 Jul 2024 18:21:54 EDT (-0400)
  Yeah, I'm here ... (Message 1 to 10 of 14)
From: Mike Raiford
Subject: Yeah, I'm here ...
Date: 21 Aug 2014 22:43:42
Message: <53f6ae5e$1@news.povray.org>
Got to thinking aboiut the old digital stomping grounds lately. Decided
to poke my head in. Hey! POV-Ray still exists, you guys still exist, and
... I still exist!

Yay! \o/

Sooo... what have I been up to? Work, and more work... Umm, Minecraft.
Uhh.. Hmm.... Yep, that's about it.

Oh.. yeah, Much ado about keyboards. I bit the bullet and bought a fully
mechanical keyboard. One of the oldschool types. I really like it. Nice
and clackity, types beautifully,

The only thing I don't like is the position if the \ key. (Usually on a
U.S. layout it's above the enter key, or next to the backspace. On this
one it's in the old position: next to the / key, just to the left of the
right-hand shift key. Switching from my work computer to home computer
now has me hunting for \ at times.

But the clackity-ness of it, and the fact that the keybaord is a beast,
I mean, it's heavy enough that it just sort of stays put, but it's also
incredibly sturdy.

So yeah, acquiring keyboards, playing Minecraft, among other things. And
.. hmm, it's early and I'm tired. First time all day I haven't felt sick.

My boy is 7 now. Nope Haven't taught him POV yet. That'll come... one of
these days. He wants to write Java code when he gets older. lol.

So, yeah, my life story at the moment. XD

Wow, that was really... random.

Post a reply to this message