POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : Yeah, I'm here ... : Re: Yeah, I'm here ... Server Time
28 Jul 2024 10:31:32 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Yeah, I'm here ...
From: Mike Raiford
Date: 22 Aug 2014 07:33:51
Message: <53f72a9f$1@news.povray.org>
On 8/21/2014 10:16 PM, Jim Henderson wrote:
> On Thu, 21 Aug 2014 21:42:53 -0500, Mike Raiford wrote:
>
>> Oh.. yeah, Much ado about keyboards. I bit the bullet and bought a fully
>> mechanical keyboard. One of the oldschool types. I really like it. Nice
>> and clackity, types beautifully,
>
> Good to hear things are going well - where'd you find the oldschool
> keyboard, and what type of connector is on it?
>
> Jim

Fry's. It's actually a new gaming keyboard. Made by ThermalTake. It has
a USB connector, just like any keyboard aught to. Just about any
keyboard with Cherry black switches should have about the same feel, not
sure about the physical heft, though.

I thought I'd hate the illumination, but it turns out I kind of like it.