POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : Second question Server Time
28 Jul 2024 14:34:01 EDT (-0400)
  Second question (Message 69 to 78 of 78)
From: Thomas de Groot
Subject: Re: Second question
Date: 13 Jul 2014 07:17:40
Message: <53c26ad4@news.povray.org>
On 13-7-2014 11:33, Stephen wrote:
> To me the interesting thing is that it did not go into the room
> immediately.

Yes, and also the obvious fact that the cat did all the work, including
the mental part about how to tackle the closed door problem. The dog was
just passive. Tells us something about cats and dogs...

Obviously, this was not the first time that the cat did the trick, hence
the footage :-)

Thomas

Post a reply to this message