POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : Second question : Re: Second question Server Time
28 Jul 2024 16:15:15 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Second question
From: Stephen
Date: 11 Aug 2014 17:15:53
Message: <53e93289@news.povray.org>
On 11/08/2014 19:59, Le_Forgeron wrote:
> Guess where England stands ?
> (or is it UK ? or Great Britain ?)

It depends whether you mean Scotland, Wales, England and Northern
Ireland or Scotland, Wales and England. Or you could mean the British
Isles which includes Southern Ireland. Most places in the UK, people
bring so many photos of their kids or drawings by them that it takes a
large box to remove your personal effects, when leaving.
I almost forgot the spoons. The last place I worked, every third person
had their own metal spoon. It reminded me of "One Day in the Life of
Ivan Denisovich".

Regards
     Stephen