POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : Glasqow School of Art Server Time
28 Jul 2024 10:23:50 EDT (-0400)
  Glasqow School of Art (Message 1 to 5 of 5)
From: Doctor John
Subject: Glasqow School of Art
Date: 23 May 2014 13:01:38
Message: <537f7ef2@news.povray.org>
Bad news.
The building designed by Charles Rennie Mackintosh was badly damaged by
fire today.
IMHO the building was possibly one of the greatest Art Nouveau designs
in the world. Let us hope that it can be restored to its former glory.

John
--
Protect the Earth
It was not given to you by your parents

Post a reply to this message

> The building designed by Charles Rennie Mackintosh was badly damaged by
> fire today.
> IMHO the building was possibly one of the greatest Art Nouveau designs
> in the world. Let us hope that it can be restored to its former glory.

:-(
We can discuss it on Sunday 7 pm.

--

Regards